Wills, Trusts and Probate in Tampa
Probate & Guardianship
• Representation of Personal Representative
• Representation of Heirs (inherited and disinherited)
• Personal Representative/Trustee Appointments
• Referrals to senior and aging service providers
Estate Planning Wills
Simple Wills, Testamentary Trusts for the benefit of Children, Spouse,Loved Ones, Pets & Charities, and Pour-Over Wills. Advance Medical Directives Instructions to physicians regarding medical and other treatment under specific health circumstances and appointment of an agent to make health care decisions in consultation with your physician(s).
Powers of Attorney
• Limited Powers of Attorney for specific purposes including, but not limited to, the transfer of real property.
• Durable Powers of Attorney for comprehensive agent decision-making if you are unable to make critical decisions for yourself.
• Health Care Powers of Attorney so that a person has someone who can make medical decisions if the person is disabled or otherwise not able to make decisions.
Living Trusts, Revocable or Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Discretionary Trusts, Unified Credit Shelter - A/B Marital Trusts, Spendthrift Trusts.
Probate: wills, trusts, estates, Will contest, Will challenge, Trust Contest, Trust Challenge, Personal Representative, Accountings, Settlement(s), Lawsuit, Trial Lawyer, Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation, Living Trust, Revocable Trust, Joint Trust, Special Needs Trust, Gun Trust, Loving Trust, Children's Trust, Husband and Wife Trust, Tax Trust, Settlement(s), Lawsuits, Trial Lawyer, Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today!
Contact Komninos Law Group, LLC
4124 West Linebaugh Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33624
(Main Office: Hillsborough County, Florida)
Komninos Law Group, LLC
5225 8th Street
Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
(Satellite Office: Pasco County, Florida)
View Larger Map